As is known to everyone, if you learn and master each and every aspect of the subject and get a hand on experience on it, and then you will not have any problems, that is to say, you absolutely will get 70-536!!But, we could not become a master in .net framework-application Development Foundation in singe half year or one year.
When you read it here, maybe you’ll be confused and ask how the candidate for MCTS 70-536 could make it in a couple of months?? Of course, we can make it if you follow the steps as this article said below:
To pass the exams, the 70-536 candidates should firstly focus on important areas. So, you should pay attention to the official site since the guideline is subject to change at any time without prior notice and at the sole discretion of Microsoft. Generally speaking, there won’t be substantial change.
Here is the guide for 70-536:
1. Developing applications that use system types and collections (15 percent)
2. Implementing service processes, threading, and application domains in a .NET Framework application (11 percent)
3. Embedding configuration, diagnostic, management, and installation features into a .NET Framework application (14 percent)
4. Implementing serialization and input/output functionality in a .NET Framework application (18 percent)
5. Improving the security of .NET Framework applications by using the .NET Framework security features (20 percent)
6. Implementing interoperability, reflection, and mailing functionality in a .NET Framework application (11 percent)
7. Implementing globalization, drawing, and text manipulation functionality in a .NET Framework application (11 percent)
Of course, the detail information won’t be listed; however, it could help us decide how much time we should spend in each major topic area according to the relative weight on the exam.
So, we have known what object we’ll achieve, and then we should have the best materials for us to prepare 70-536.
1. Good online training websites. They can provider many resources for us to better know the objectives and better prepare the exams. All Microsoft exams have a set of objectives outlining the topics you need to understand to become successful in the exam. It is a good practice to visit the Microsoft’s site to check the latest exam details, because these objectives keep on changing from time to time.
2. Outstanding software that really trains for this exam.
3. Good books .Here is the two books. Step by step book which I would recommend you to start with:
1. The Microsoft Certified Application Specialist Study Guide
2. MCTS Self-Paced Training Kit (Exam 70-536): Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Foundation
So, after all preparations are done, we need to make a plan to prepare the exam!!! The following plan is just for your reference, and you should find the best suit for yourself.
1. Fix your daily hours of study and set a deadline for completing the entire contents. This will help you prepare efficiently for the exam.
2. Once you have created your study plan, you should attempt the diagnostic tests, and you should concentrate your studies on these objectives, as a thorough knowledge of the topics included in them is essential for passing the exam.
3. Study Notes: The Study notes are organized according to the actual test objectives. It helps you understand the topics clearly and systematically, assist you in difficult areas and organize your studies. They provide in-depth knowledge of different topics and help you become a master in the respective field.
4. Practice questions are necessary to get an overview on the type of questions you will encounter in the actual exams. The more you practice, the better understanding you will have on the type of questions you will face. Microsoft has included different types of questions like ‘hot area’, ‘build list and reorder’, ‘drag and drop’, and the latest ’simulation questions’ in its exams.
5. Quiz: The exam quiz helps you learn the technical terms, concepts and definitions, etc., that are essential for the real exams. You can set your own time for the quiz, and can even set the time allowed for each question to appear. Customized pop quizzes can also be created by selecting the topics and number of questions from each topic, so that you can prepare for the real exam quickly and effectively.
6. Track your progress: You should keep track of your progress over time by going through the detailed test report provided at the end of each practice test.
7. Register for the test: Nothing beats than setting a deadline. Therefore, you should register for the test at least two weeks in advance. This helps in building the tempo and keeps you more focused and determined.
8. Quickly review just before taking the test: As your exam day nears, it is a good time to go through a quick review on all the tips, notes, exam alerts and summary given at the end of each chapter. Glance through the topic briefly if you have doubts. Be relaxed and have a good amount of sleep.
Maybe many candidates have those questions like would some types of questions on MS be on the exams??
I think if it’s covered in your study materials (i.e. MS Press book), then it’s probably on the exam. Note that MS doesn’t release the number or exact types of questions on the exams. If you use a MS Press book, then it comes with the MeasureUp practice exams. Those are the types of questions you’ll see on the actual exam. No matter what types of questions in your paper, you will succeed in 70-536 as long as you know all subjects fully! How much of the knowledge you grasp is the key in your exams.
Finally ,wish you successful in your exams !!!